“I was ready to sell it for a loss. I bought the house for Rs 55 lakh and was not even quoting a price higher than my cost price. When no enquiries came forth, I decided to put it on rent and by far this has been a good decision,” says Sanuj. When a seller is desperate and ready to sell the property at a lower cost then, the activity is called ‘distress sale’.
East Bengaluru has been immensely popular among to-be buyers and even tenants. Given the number of IT/ITeS, advertising, BPOs, media and even educational institutions concentrated in this region, the rental market is robust.
“Given that potential buyers are in standby mode, it looks like a wise decision to defer a purchase and opt for rent. Rents have climbed overtime and faring well. In fact, those who couldn’t sell are making good money from rents. For those looking for rental returns, this is a good time too,” says Md Azhar, broker, Cityvide Realty. However, owing to the number of people living here, some have turned their attention to other areas close to the business districts, namely, Panathur and Varthur.
Report by a reputed research firm highlights these areas as one of the top residential investment destinations within the city. The price growth anticipated stands at a whopping 61 per cent by 2020.
Gupta’s plan on a return and considering that the area has been touted promising, here is his chance of earning high rentals and a good return on investment in future if he plans it in future. “We have good tenants who look after the house well. We now have the benefit of a home, some money out of it and an asset for life,” says Sanuj.
For more info visit:- http://content.magicbricks.com/industry ... 87843.html
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Tuenti
- Share on Sonico
- Share on FriendFeed
- Share on Digg
- Share on Reddit
- Share on Delicious
- Share on VK
- Share on Tumblr
- Share on Google+
- Bangalore and Karnataka Real Estate Forum
- East Bangalore Real Estate Forum
- Mysore Real Estate
- General Topics in Bangalore Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds In Banglore
- Koramangala, HBR, HRBR Layouts Apartments and Villas
- Hyderabad and Telangana Real Estate Forum
- Hyderabad Real Estate Genaral Topics
- West Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- gachibowli apartments and villas
- Nallagandla Apartments and villas
- Kukatpally Patancheru Apartments and Villas
- South Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- Appa Junction Apartments and Villas
- Narsingi Apartments and Villas
- East Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- Hayathnagar Apartments and Villas
- Uppal Ghatkesar Apartments and Villas
- Shamshabad Shadnagar Bangalore Highway plots and layouts
- Uppal Ghatkesar yadagiri gutta plots and layouts
- Hyderabad Real Estate Classifieds
- Amaravati and Andra Pradesh Real Estate Forum
- Vijayawada Real Estate
- Guntur Real Estate
- Vizag Vishakapatnam Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds in Amaravati
- Chennai and Tamilnadu Real Estate Forum
- Hot Projects in Chennai
- NCR Noida Gurgaon Real Estate
- NCR Gated Communities
- Noida Gated Communities
- Pune Mumbai Maharasta Real Estate Forum
- Pune Apartments and Villas
- Mumbai Apartments and Villas
- Pune Plots and Layouts
- Mumbai Plots and Layouts
- General Topics in Mumbai Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds In Mumbai Real Estate
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
The views and comments posted in these fora are personal and do not necessarily represent the those of the Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India.
The Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India does not, under any circumstances whatsoever, accept any responsibility for any advice, or recommentations, made by, or implied by, any member or guest vistor of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India that results in any loss whatsoever in any manner to a member of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India, or to any other person.
Furthermore, the Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India is not, and cannot be, responsible for the content of any other Internet site(s) that have been linked to from Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India.